First of all I just wanna ask for you to check out my Chicken Tikka Masala video in YouTube!!! Http://www.youtube.com
In here I have a Tikka Masala recipe that I made for Mark a few months ago, along with some baking recipes and bread recipes.
1. chopped chicken.
2. 1 jar of red curry paste.
3. 20ml of veg oil
4. 3 crushed garlic cloves
5. 1 diced red chilli
6. 1 tin (400g) of chopped tomatoes
7. 300g (1 tub) of double cream
8. 3 teaspoons of paprika
9. 3 teaspoons of cumin seeds
10. Pepper and salt
To prepare the chicken
- add 10ml of oil to a pan and heat. Once hot add in your chicken. Once is has sealed and started to char, mix in the curry paste and turn to a low heat to finish cooking. This should take about 15mins to cook.
To prepare the sauce.
- add the rest of the oil into a pan and heat until hot. Add in the chillies and garlic. Cook until chillies are soft.
Cook for 10mins. You will see the colour starting to turn orange. Once this happends it's ready.
I then cooked the rice. I like to use loose rice. I know some people like the cook in a bag, totally up to yourself.
Here is my finished plate.
Speak soon lovelies