So when I do get to sit down, here are some if the program's that I like to watch when they are on.
1. Walking dead - when I thought the little girl was gonna kill baby Judith!! I can't even describe my feelings lol
2. The vampire diaries or TVD - it's been a while since I watches this. After having Holly I lost touch with a lot of program's. But I have been catching up and I remember why I love it.
3. Dracula - I misses this when It was actually airing. But I can catch up on demand. I like how this is more about him (Dracula) having an addiction. Rather than the normal vampire program.
4. True Blood- I got a bit bored with this a few seasons ago. Then when I found out this was it's last season, I decided to watch again and I'm hooked all over again.
5. Prison break- I hate to admit it. But I'm really enjoying this program lol. This was a mark program and I had a small hissy fit, as I wasn't going to be able to watch my program's lol but I actually quite like it!!
6. Star Crossed- I really like this program. I like how instead of a normal teen drama it's more like trying to highlight discrimination between cultures. Thought that was a nice touch.
Haha do you see a link between all of these?? Lol
When I was younger I absolutely loved Buffy and Angel to the point of obsession. An let me tell you all a secret.....I have all the series of Buffy and Angel on DVD!! :D
Speak soon lovelies :)